Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The best holydays EVER

Hi people, how are you? I hope you all are good and fine. Today I must talk you about the best holidays I can remember (if you understand me….)
Well….I don’t have a ever forever better holydays….is like…all of them are special. Ok…some had worst moments than others but…I can’t pick one and say “this was the best!” so I’m gonna tell you my first alone&friends vacations, a special one for me.
I was 17 and that year haven't had come good at the point my story begins, my friends from school rejected me, my boyfriend had cheated on my and adolescence was not over yet….It was summer and sad. There was a really nice friend of mine named Javiera (just like me, we were Javi Javi) that was a year older than I and from a different school, she already had come out from school and she and her classmates girl friends had been organize a travel to Viña del mar for two weeks and when she found out how sad I was she don’t doubt a minute and invited me, and I said YES! (My mom also said yes so it was cool).

It was the best thing i could do, that vacations with friends really help me. I was a little shy at first but Javi’s friends were so nice to me that they make me forget about all the other bad things that year had have. It were the first time I went to a disco, that I stayed at the beach after the party and looked the sunrise (after some tequila sunrise) at the beach…and had some girls friendship, the good type of friendship, a sisterhood. It help me to be more secure about myself and to go back to school the next year and tell to my old “friends” and ex-boyfriend ….something really disrespectful for a good fellow like you read it ( C;)

                                       
My friend Javi and I, we had  17 and 18 years old.

4 comments:

  1. Javi you need some help with the drink, really...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alcohol is a solution, any good chemist knows it!

      Delete
  2. 'Best holiday i can remember' haha.
    It was difficult for me as well to choose a holiday, there are lots of memories that one apreciates that to pick just one is a little hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that day very well spent jajaj =)

    ReplyDelete