Tuesday, October 20, 2015

My 18 (the independence day…CHAN CHAN CHAN!)

Hello people, new semester, new blog. How where your vacations? Vacations? Do you had any vacations?...(because we don’t…or that is what the university thinks, jijiji)
Like most of the people in this country, I like 18 not because of the first national government body (against Spain), oh no, i like it because of the opportunity to spend time with my family (you know, the people with you share your DNA…) with my friends (like...alcohol! a really nice guy) and to eat a lot of met (sorry vegans).
This 18 was not the longest or the most party one, but it was special. We had a barbecue (can I say ASADO? Please) with some old friends at the university, friends that I haven't see in a lot of time, and it last until 3 am drinking wine and enjoying our old histories and also our new histories of our works now, in and out of the university. The next day my boyfriend Claudio, my friend Natalia and I went to his grandmother’s house to the big fonda of his family, it was awesome, we eat a lot of choripanes, anticuchos,we drink terremotos (with replica) we dance cueca and enjoy the party, and the next day we had a more peacefull barbecue (asado…) at my house with my family. My older sister was not in Chile at that date so mi younger sister and I take a picture of the asado and send it to my older sister in Argentina (evil) but karma hit us back and she send us a picture of a parrillada, like...the food we had for six people, she and my brother in law had it for them two!

It was a great 18.


No comments:

Post a Comment