Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Hi people! how are you? today i'm going to talk you about something that I love a lot...pets!
I have two pets, mi dog Perrito and my rat Wipe. Them are the joy and the pain of my life and both are rescued. Perrito came to my house 8 years ago, when he was not more than a fluffy hair ball looking for trouble. My last family dog Black had died and we were really sad because he was very funny and had grown up with my sisters and I. My boyfriend at that time knew that we wanted a new pet and one day he came to my house with this puppy and the history of a girl on the street giving for free this german shepherd dogs....and he brought one to me because he knows we love dogs. My family and I always knew that Perrito was not a german shepherd...maybe the back? he's like twenty different kinds of dogs in one....and he also has the energy of the same twenty dogs in one little (F&*$G!) crazy dog(demon). We love him and he is really funny but kind of destructive (the vet said he is "special"). I also have Waipe, the lab rat (literally). I have had him for one year and a half already and he is the coolest rat on the face of the eart. He is fat, lazy, fluffy, loves to eat and wash the tv, he is perfect. The story beghind him is sad becouse he was used in behavior and conduct testing at university laboratory, he was submitted to electroshock and never have been socialize with other rats (something very important for them). He never fully recovered and he will never be able to meet other rats but now he recibes loves, gets petting and a lots of food, but the most important, he dont suffer unnecessary. My  pets are, for me (and i also speak for my family) the best pets in the universe, the two of them could habe been euthanize by other people becouse of them problems, but we take them as they are...unique (and with a loooot of patience).








2 comments:

  1. oww!! you dog Perrito is beatiful and you rat Wipe is really lovly! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mouse is very tender and crazy white jajaja

    ReplyDelete