Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Vacations

Hello people! how are you? i hope you are fine and not too tired because is less than a month for vacations! (or maybe not....you know, we have our finals the first week of January but....who cares?).
if everything goes fine this is my last year before get mi degree(?) so this vacations are gonna be awsome. and by awsome I mind that I have 0 plans to do 0 tings to wish and 0 expectations less than rest and enjoy be free (I WANT TO BREAK FREE!).

The only plan i actually have is go to the beach with my friends from the university, like the last trip together before we go out of here and...well, thats all. Maybe I will go with my family to the south, maybe we just go to ViƱa for one weekend or maybe a friend and I go to Juan Fernandez to find ourselves (and Felipito, vuela alto) I just dont think a lot about this vacations, I just think about finishing this year with all my grades and in the best way (and don't die in the process). The only thing i know for sure is that I will not try to find a job like the one that a I had last year (selling shoes at the mall...not to bad, but not really good).

What I really want from this vacations is to rest, to feel that i have nothing left to do for at least 2 months and know that is all right if i wanna watch the ceiling and scratch my belly, is fine. Probably by the end of this two months I will be like "oh! why i didn't get a summer job? Why I stayed that much time at home? why?! WHY!?" but that's exactly what i want, spend so much time doing nothing that you start to miss being busy.

So come to me, summer, because i have nothing on you!


2 comments:

  1. I envy your plans, I wish I can do something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we javiera !!! It has to survive the end of semester and go on vacation and do nothing , ok no, I have to work hahaha

    ReplyDelete