Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Hello people! how are you? have you done well with your finals? not so well? this year is not ending as you expect it to? well, dont worry, it will be all end soon, I promise.
This year has been at the same time a really long year and a pretty fast one, is like it never ends but it comes soo fast that you dont know when it things happened or what happened with all of your time.
It has been a year full of good things, like....well, my friends here at the university, my friends from out of the university...my pets...my family...that type of good stuff. I have many good memories from this year with all of them and they make this year a good one. It was a year full of lessons to, like that I cant dye my hair from any different color than my natural one, like, seriously, I tried everything and it never comes down from orange street punk, and also I can not pierce my face, because if I do bad things happen, as bad as can not move my face for a few hours. That did not end so well but hey! I still have my nose!
Here at university I had one course that I liked a lot, and it was sign language, a course were you learn the basics from sign language of Chile (each country has his own lenguaje) so you can comunĂ­cate with deaf people. Our teacher was deaf so we could not cheat at class. We really enjoyed each class and learned the language and reality of deaf people in Chile.
This has been a nice year so far, not done yet, so lets see wat can it bring to us in what is left of it (like coming to university on dicember 24 and in january 2, that is hard stuff)

1 comment: